GOOD MORNING.
Well Brad and I no longer have a baby but, a young toddler. Who is very independent. It seems, it came with age but he woke up Saturday morning with a big attitude adjustment. He learned to shake his head no and when you tell him something there it is with the no head shake, he will continue to due that for a while.
I hated to lose my baby but I am very interested and excited to learn all that is going to be in his future. I took him to the dr yesterday he got 2 shots, he weighs 21 pounds, and is 28 1/2 inches long, he weight 8 11 and was 20 inches long. He can now sit front facing in the car seat. LOL
The dr said he is very advanced and is very pround of his progress. She gave him a book for his birthday and he laid down on his stomach in the room on the tabel and started turning pages and jabbering. She said it amazes me what all he can do when some babies haven't even started walking. She said he isn't as tall as he should be but no big deal he makes up for it in smartness.
I am very fortunate to have a smart son, he has acheived alot, no pacifier since he was about 3 months, walking at 9, he loves his new sippy cups, they are construction ones, with a hard hat top for one and a tire for another. He wasn't feeling all that well last night after the shots, and this morning he seems a tad cranky.
Well have to get ready for the day. Talk to you all later. Love ya
AJ and mom


<< Home