ARRRR Mattie,
Seems we all need a ship to get where we need to. The weekend wasn't nearly long enough. All the rain dampered our spirits. AJ loves playing outside. First. With deep sadness, but relief I must say Eastern has come to a stop. Losing by 10 points to Providence. As soon as we left we went to the gas station, filled up the truck and wiped the windows clean of any Eastern or ball boys names.
Sad kinda, but then relieved. Glad the ball games are over hate they can't ever make it passed regional. So we go to the New Rural King, alot bigger and AJ walks around on his own, well I was looking at and the hostess stand was beside actually I think little debbie. But the boxes were all neatly stacker not after AJ was there. So we left went and ate lunch and well AJ got to play outside for a while. Yesterday he was outside almost all day. We had his Osh Kosh overalls on and then his work boots, I went out in the yard to get a box that had blown away, I look at AJ he is trying to follow he couldn't make it his boots sunk in the mud and down he went. He was socked butt, legs. LOL I coulnd't help but laugh. We went in and he was o tired he took a small nap. Then he was up ready to go again. We are in the process of remodelling and rearranging the garge from when we moved in, AJ loves the creeper. He can get on it and we push him. So funny.
SO last night we were back out there and he was dirty. I mean dirty. The water was black to clean him. He is really commical. He loves wiping his face when you tell him his hands are dirty.
150% BOY. This morning he now has a runny nose, fever, and cough. Seems he is now getting sick. Hopefully he will be alright tongiht.
Well thats all folks, I promise to get pictures on here soon.
Stay dry and watch out for the water.
C-ya


<< Home