Well, we had a small birthday party for AJ on Saturday. It seems a relief it is over. AJ enjoyed himself, not really understanding the unwrapping game. He loved his cake, and he has enjoyed his jeep. LOL WE put him in it, he slammed his foot to the floor and away he went, the look on his face was scared, happy, and curios. He hasn't realized he has to take his foot of the gas to stop. He loves the radio. he sits and dances. Its amazing how time flies. Brad and I are very, very fortunate to have a beautiful, happy son. He seems to learn everything. He loved his toys, and now we are on a mission to find light-up shoes. We went to Wal-Mart, Kmart, and they didn't have his size so now I will check around town to see if we can find him some.
Saturday night he didn't go to bed until 1:00 am I told him no more cake, or parties for him until he can learn he still has to go to bed at a decent time. He just laughed at Brad and I. I mean laugh. I mean he was giggling, and laughing at nothing. It was like someone was tickling him but they wasn't. Brad and I was exhausted Sunday morning. AJ seems to think he is big, big stuff now Brad and I have to remind him he is not yet 1.
I really don't think it will matter after he does turn 1 he will still be the boss. Brad is possibly going to be going back on nights after spring break and I hate to have to start the process of AJ not getting to see him at night. Along with me not having Brad there to talk to. There is only so much you can really talk to AJ about. But now he has the nodding yes and no down pat so he tends to act interested. Cell phones are wonders for bed time. AJ gets to call dad and tell him good night.
I haven't got pictures developed yet or downloaded. But will do that soon. I am not one for keeping AJ's pictures undeveloped. Everyone elses yes, but his no. I love him to death and boy the terrible 2's are beginning, which by the time 2 gets here I will be gray headed and have a nervous twitch.
Thats all for now. Take Care, thanks for reading. With love the Kelleys
C-ya


<< Home