Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ok, Ok, Ok, it has been a few days, busy at that. I took AJ to the dr Tuesday night and he has a sinus infection. He has been cranky the last couple of days with today being a good day. He has learned to back talk. Why, ask him. Last night I was taking the dead leaves off my plants and darn if he wasn't trying to eat them. Well, I said AJ stop then he starts like yelling at me, then Brad sits him down to have a talk with him and he starts yelling at him, and then Brad says no back talking me boy, and AJ starts yelling at him again.

How funny, I laugh now but when he starts to really not listen we will have problems.
He seems to like gettin gup behind out garden tub standing an kissing himself in the mirrors behind it. AJ's Ducks, Hewey, Dewey, Lewey, Daffy and Donald are getting big. They are trying to flap their wings. His birthday is fast approaching. I am posting pictures today. HURRAY. I know, there is a picture of him feeding his ducks and trying to hold on, and then there is a picture of him on the creeper he loves that then there are 2 pictures of him in his new bed. He loves that things as I am sure you can tell. This is the night we got it.

So this is short and sweet. AJ's the boss at our house.
Be safe. C-ya