Snow, snow and more snow. It seems mother nature is teasing us. Good weather, rain, okay weather, then boom snow. Last night we Mom, AJ and I went to a booster club meeting at school on the way home mom said something about not wanting it to snow and AJ said he did and he said bad, bad, bad. SO, when we woke up this morning I told AJ it snowed bad, bad, bad and that his wish had come true. Due to the conditions of the road I can come into work at 10.00 but I hate to leave AJ. I hate leaving him any morning but this morning we have been buddies watching a Panda Movie on HBO cause its free this week or something.
So as we sit and watch it snow and watch our movie we are warm and cozy which we have to thank 1 our gas company and 2 that we have been blessed enough to have what some people only wish for. AJ seems to be eating alot less than he used too. I hope it is nothing but worry cause he is always on the go and I know he is burning off alot more than he is eating. I take him to the dr on the 27th so I will address that to her along with other questions I have.
Alot of schools are closed today and I couldn't help but think to the future where AJ will be getting up and getting ready for school, Brad and I will be getting ready for work and AJ will be watching the school closings close to see if his school is on the closed list, then him coming running down the hall so excited school is closed. LOL Then I fastly snapped out of the future and thought he is growing up so fast please don't think ahead like that.
The ducks are getting big and fast. AJ likes chasing them, although they are a little faster. But its funny once he gets the hang of his Jeep look out Hewey, Dewey, Lewey, Daffy and Donald. He will be the new duck hearder, then we will have squashed duck. Just joking.
Well its time to play with AJ he doesn't like watching me he has been trying to help me type. Take Care, Be safe and enjoy the snow.
C-ya


<< Home