Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hurray its almost Friday. AJ seems to be getting sick again. I take him to the dr the 27 and I sure hope we can get to the bottom of this. He has had more colds, and infections than he needs.
I prays God he isn't in day care. I would hate to see how sick he would be then. Mom and AJ are great buddies. He has so many toys there that she has now sent alot home with me, so what do I do I send some more toys but different ones. I think this summer we will be hauling the JEEP back and forth.

Our neighbors have gotten another pit bull, that makes 3 in the neighbor hood. They all run loose. So we will be seeing what happens if they get close to the house. Aggrivating really our dogs are all in pens except Chopper who is in the house, but we keep them put up, due to our neighbor killing one, so now they can let theirs run free.

I hate pit bulls, and am not excited about it with AJ being outside this summer. AJ's birthday is in 2 days. WOW, fast year, and even faster growing up. I have been keeping a journal trying to do it daily of all his accomplishments, and what he has done for that day. I hope one day he looks back and reads it and says mom this is great, why did you keep all of this wrote down.

I have stressed in it how much joy he has brought to my life, and that we are very lucky to have him when the dr said how grim it looked in the beginning, all the problems that we both incountered, and the long dr office visits when they couldn't find his heart beat. All was so worth the wait.

I have also expressed to AJ that he has a great grandma, and a grandpa who is no longer with us and that they both would have loved him very much. I hate that he has to grow up not knowing them and the only thing we can do is tell him about them. Since I never met Brad's dad we have to let dad tell that part. I have pictures of my great grandma I can show him, and I have some put up, but I am going to have to get some of Brad's dad so AJ can see them. SO if anyone can help with that I will pay for the copies of pictures if I can have some.

We took AJ to Papaw Ed's gravesite shortly after he was born and at Christmas time AJ was sick so he couldn't go but this year we will be going and hopefully AJ will start to understand. He has been to Grandma Crane's and it was cold so he couldn't stay long either. I know they both would have enjoyed him so much as you can't help but fall in love and enjoy him. He is a special boy.

Well I think I have rambled on a lot this morning. With love to you all,
The 3 Kelleys
Brad, Amy and AJ