AJ
Boy has the days changed when they changed our time. Now when we try to go to bed at 9 AJ goes to the bedroom window and opens the curtain like see mom its still day light. I hate it so he has been going to bed aorund 1130-12. I want to know how some parents get their kids to bed early. Brads friend his son goes to be at 7-730. Not AJ he is just getting wound up at that time.
Any advice will be greatful. I am exhausted. Then when he wakes up at 2-4 I am dead to the world. I can't understand why he has to be up all night and day. Were getting things ready for the yardsale the sad thing is whatever I get out of AJ's room he decides he needs to play with it again and its gone, you can't find it. LOL So needless to say his toys will have to be gone through when he is not present. I have a feeling at the yard sale he will be demonstrating everything for the wonderful treasure seekers.
What to do with everything that is left, I believe all the clothes will be given away to some second hand shops around town here, and the toys I am not sure. I will be having a friend go through and see what they would like. i am hoping most things sell cause I don't want to be bringing it back home, so my theory is mark it a tad high,b ut will go alot cheaper. My clothes theory is all shirts 75 cents. ALl pants 1.50 all shorts 1.25 something cheap and hopefully they will sell.
Come on saturday brad is wanting his garage back. We are half t hrough the yardsale stuff and the garage is running out of room. I think we have alot of stuff. Why should I dust it, move it, glue it, or stuff it when someone else can do those things.
The only closet that needs to be gone through is brads and he refuses. SO he will be suprised when I do it for him.
Well enough for now. Talk to you later, Love to you all.
Austin and Elizabeth if you are reading this, AJ loves looking at your blog, with your pictures. He waves at you. Hope you got the card.
The Kelleys


<< Home