The Kelley's

Brad, Amy & AJ

Monday, June 12, 2006



This is in front of the rose bushes. AJ wanted the camera instead of the picture. Boy is he big.

posted by The Kelleys at 11:38 AM

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • AJ loves sand!
  • A day at the beach, and on the boat. Thanks Mark &...
  • Congratulations 2006 Graduate.Erica we are so prou...
  • I do have pictures to post but the add image isn't...
  • 6/5/06Well again the weekends are never long enoug...
  • Congratulations 2006 Graduates!What a wonderful ce...
  • Well AJ is now 14 months old. Man how time flies. ...
  • Our little boy is doing well. He goes to his surge...
  • I love this picture in Black & White. His overall...
  • On the inside of this door is a cat. He was wanti...

About Me

My Photo
Name: The Kelleys
Location: United States

Brad and I have been married since June 21, 2003. Brad was born in 1968, me in 1978, and AJ in 2005.

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger