The Kelley's

Brad, Amy & AJ

Thursday, May 04, 2006





Some of AJ's Presents 3/18/06

posted by The Kelleys at 10:41 AM

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Eating his birthday cake march 18, 2006
  • Going to feed the ducks. . In his new boots.
  • Where do the days go? It seems I am not doing good...
  • ...
  • Its almost Friday. Hurray It seems the days are no...
  • 4/17/06The Easter bunny has came and gone. I must ...
  • Good Afternoon ,Well it seems we are about ready f...
  • 4/10/06It seems we have got a killer in our pond. ...
  • 4/06/06Rain rain go away.I think it is raining sid...
  • Hurray WednesdayAll down hill from here. Come on ...

About Me

My Photo
Name: The Kelleys
Location: United States

Brad and I have been married since June 21, 2003. Brad was born in 1968, me in 1978, and AJ in 2005.

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger