Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Where do the days go? It seems I am not doing good with this daily thing lately. I will try to get better. It seems people are dying left and right. WOW. I really hated a friend passed away the other day of a massive heart attack. Her family & friends will forever be sadden of this horrific loss.

She was a good person, I loved working with her, she would just tell you what needed to be done and well if it wasn't sorry about your luck, She could be funny and she could be a well you all know a boss. LOL. I have been waiting for a long time for Teresa's Pizza Barn to open up. I kept telling her let me know and I will be your first employee.

It seems God has a plan but we can't figure it out. He takes our family and friends away and wants us to be understanding. We can't help but ask Why numerous times after we lose a loved one.? Teresa is making her way in Heaven I can tell you that. She is probably up there sitting on a stool in God's kitchen getting ready to fix him the best Pizza around.

To the family of Teresa~ My deepest sympathy for your lose. She was a terrific person and all the people she has touch will remember her forever. May you find comfort in knowing she was loved by many others.

Now on a AJ note:
He seems to be getting more independent. He trys walking off the steps without help. Scares me to death, we have experienced a black eye, bloody nose and lip along with a swelled lip, scratches and cuts. it breaks my heart. I hate him playing or being so tough. Makes me nervous.

We took the bottle away last wednesday and its gone good so far. We have bought a potty chair and AJ lifts his shirt up and sits on it but he won't do anything. So hopefully it will go smoothly also.

WEll have to get things done. Love to you all.
The Kelleys